The Leica BLK360 captures the world around you with full-colour panoramic images overlaid on a high-accuracy point cloud. Simple to use with the single push of one button, the BLK360 is the smallest and lightest imaging laser scanner of its kind. Anyone who can operate an iPad can now capture the world around them with high resolution 3D panoramic images.
Using Autodesk ReCap Pro mobile-device app, the BLK360 streams image and point cloud data directly to an iPad. With automated workflows, the BLK360 dramatically streamlines the reality capture process thereby opening this technology to non-surveying individuals. Simple export of LGS or RCP files makes working with point cloud data downstream in the Leica Geosystems, BricsCAD and Autodesk products simple and efficient, allowing users to spend less time processing data and more time creating meaningful deliverables.
- Allows you to scan in high, standard and fast resolutions
- Weighs 1 kg / Size 165 mm tall x 100 mm diameter
- Less than 3 minutes for full-dome scan (in standard resolution) and 150 MP spherical image generation
- 360,000 laser scan setpoints per second
- High-Dynamic Range (HDR) and thermal imaging