Stringer Topo delivers fast, easy to use field-to-finish topographical surveys, reducing your raw survey data to COGO points, automating the creation of 2D and 3D linework representing the point features, as well as adding breaklines to a TIN surface, all ready for final documentation and plotting.Associated functionality includes survey quality reporting, point export, import / export to numerous formats, traverse editing and drafting for cadastral plans.
- Stringer Topo works directly on COGO points and surfaces in the drawing to automate the breakline creation process and enable immediate updating of surfaces as points are edited.
- Stringer Topo provides you with all the tools you need to convert a raw observation file into an editable observation file
- through to automated import of co - ordinated points.In AutoCAD Civil 3D, Stringer Topo works directly with the Civil 3D point objects.In other versions, Stringer Topo includes it's own COGO point engine to provide user editable point display, point groups and point editing commands.
- Stringer Topo makes it quick and easy to add, edit and remove breaklines directly inside the drawing. With a wide collection of point and string editing tools you can quickly correct any pickup errors and get to the finished product. A survey Surface is automatically created and updated as Stringer Topo adds breaklines based on the point codes.
- Stringer Topo includes tools to import from other surveying programs so you can work with historical data.
Stringer Topo has been developed for the surveying industry to facilitate the reduction and presentation of survey observations inside your drawing, whether you're using BricsCAD, AutoCAD, or AutoCAD Civil 3D. Developed by surveyors with over 20 years experience in the industry, Stringer focuses on maximizing your efficiency in adding and editing breaklines using point data directly in the drawing.