Leverage what you already know with full command, script, macro and menu compatibility with the industry-standard CAD program. BricsCAD feels like home!
BricsCAD Lite is highly compatible with AutoCAD® LT 2021
There’s no need to change your printers, templates, blocks or sheet set layouts to move to BricsCAD – they are 100% compatible. Command names, aliases, and system variables are the same in BricsCAD and AutoCAD®. BricsCAD is based on native DWG for the highest compatibility with other CAD users across all industries.
You can run LISP routines developed in AutoCAD® and other CAD applications, and develop your own in the BricsCAD LISP Advanced Development Environment (BLADE). BricsCAD is based on OpenLISP, with modern memory management and great performance.
BricsCAD offers unique tools to help you get more work done faster. Many of them are powered by advanced machine learning technologies to accelerate tasks that can take hours or more via manual methods. BricsCAD
What is new in BricsCAD Lite V21
- No forced subscriptions, your perpetual BricsCAD license will continue to run indefinitely.
- Stand-alone or network licenses available.
- All-In Maintenance gives you access to priority support and free major upgrades for a yearly fee.
- Multi-platform support: Windows, macOS and Linux-based PCs.
- Licenses can be used in any country, in your choice of 15 languages.